A highly competitive solution for manufacturing
Comfortable, robust seated tow tractors, designed for use in a wide range of manufacturing and warehouse applications, particularly line-feed operations.
- 3-wheel configuration for optimized manoeuvrability.
- 4-wheel configuration for improved stability over uneven surfaces.
- Compact design and highly manoeuvrable.
- Acceleration and travel speeds can be adjusted to the particular needs of the application via the console by a service engineer.
- Anti roll-back software control for easier starting on ramps.
- 4x options: 240Ah (std) with 315Ah, 345 and 375Ah as upgrade options.
- Easy access with a low single step offering wider floor area.
- High level driver control.
- Comfortable suspension seat.
- Vertical or lateral battery extraction as standard.
- External inching control to assist driver with trailer hitching.
- Reduced torque steering input.
- Power assisted steering on 4-wheel model.
- Heated cab and slam locking doors on 4-wheel model.
Cost of Ownership
- Advanced control features, such as an easy diagnostics via handheld controller that allows the truck to be tailored to the needs of the application.
- Yale Vision ready.
- Solid frame construction and reliable components ensure long-term reliability and durability.
- Automatically applied transmission parking brake.
- Dynamic speed sensing to prevent over-speeding in all driving conditions.
- A sturdy wrap around bumper plate protects the truck against impacts and damage and minimises repair costs.
- The truck’s electronics – including the AC traction motor, sealed combi-controller (with IP65 rating), sealed electrical connectors and Hall effect sensors and switches – are all protected from damage to ensure excellent reliability, maximum productivity and reduced servicing costs.
- Reduced wiring complexity is a result of the CANbus communication system, which also provides easy access to components and delivers world-class reliability.
- The low maintenance AC traction motor with built in thermal protection, minimising service downtime.